52-year-old Happy with Lipo

It's been two months since Dr. Manish Champaneria...

It's been two months since Dr. Manish Champaneria performed liposuction on my flanks, upper/lower abs and inner/outer thighs.

Even after experiencing the bruising and swelling as well as pain that come with this procedure, I have no complaints or regrets.

My body is still swollen -- especially my lower abdomen - and I still experience occasional pain in my sides, but I can definitely see a difference in my body.

All my pants, shorts and dresses are much looser on me. I've dropped a size and expect to slim down even more when all the swelling is gone in a few months.

Dr. Champaneria suggested Lipo to me when I first saw him for a consultation on Vanquish for my thighs (saddle bags) and bra back fat a few months ago. He was very honest -- and kind -- when he told me that I would not be happy with Vanquish because it could not remove the amount of fat I was wanting to lose.

I see Dr. Champaneria as an artist. He told me when he worked in my thighs he was careful to remove fat, but in a way to keep my curves.

I am excited on how my body will continue to improve in the coming months as the swelling goes down.

Thank you, Dr. Champaneria! I would highly recommend you to friends and family.
Portland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Manish Champaneria exceeded my expectations.