44 Yr Old Done Having Kids. Vancouver, WA

I wanted to consider a breast reduction for two...

I wanted to consider a breast reduction for two reasons: my breast size was not proportionate to my body and I deserved and was ready for a "new me". I struggled with ill-fitting clothes and self image. While a DD bra in my 20's looked fine, it didn't as I aged and had breast-fed 3 kids. I always wondered if I would be a candidate for a reduction and lift. I was ready to commit to changing my body and am so happy I made the appointment for a consultation. I would recommend him to anyone for a consultation. Two of my close friends, based on my experience, have followed through and now are also happy patients!

Before and After Photos

Recovery: I took about three weeks off from work since I had the available leave. The swelling and shape takes awhile to heal and move towards a more permanent natural look (less scarring over time). The are taken approximately 5 months apart.
Portland Plastic Surgeon

I was referred to Dr. Gabriel initially by my OB/GYN. She said in her circle of colleagues and her own friends with the ability to choose virtually any doctor, he was the best choice. Next, I asked my circle of friends and his name came up repeatedly for his compassionate care of breast cancer patients. I researched him online and was impressed with his medical background and progressive commitment to always advance his practice to improve patient care.