Breast Cancer Survivor

Hearing the diagnosis, "you have breast cancer" is...

Hearing the diagnosis, "you have breast cancer" is frightening. Suddenly my very existence started smothering me. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't react, I couldn't think, I couldn't respond. I was numb.
After experiencing a bi-later mastectomy, the long road to survivor was chemo and radiation. 1 year later I began the process of breast reconstruction. It was then, I met Dr. Gabriel. He treated me as though I was his only patient. His caring and compassion gave me hope my life would have balance once again. Dr Gabriel saved my life.
Portland Plastic Surgeon

Dr Gabriel explained every process of the procedure in layman's terms. He verified I understood the procedures. He listened to my concerns and answered my questions intelligently and accurately. He is one of the most caring doctors I have ever met. He is gifted and talented, and it was my honor and privilege to say to my friends, "Made in the USA by Dr. Gabriel"