47-year Old Breast Cancer Survivor - Reconstruction, Nipple-grafting & Gummy Bear Implants - Vancouver, WA

I had a double-mastectomy after chemo for breast...

I had a double-mastectomy after chemo for breast cancer. I was terrified of having surgery when I had my first consultation with Dr. Gabriel in May. He and his staff were very confident and reassuring. Since my surgery in June, I've come to look forward to my visits to Dr. Gabriel's office. Everyone is caring and attentive. I'm also very pleased with my results. My scars are minimal, the nipple-grafting procedure was simple and my implants are better than the originals! Although I never would have asked for a breast cancer diagnosis, I'm grateful to have met, and been under the care of, Dr. Gabriel.

Implant photos

This is what I look like 5 weeks after implant surgery. My nipples were done with a grafting procedure in August. Dr. Gabriel does beautiful work!

Ten Months After Implant Surgery

As my review has received some comments lately, thought I'd post an update. It's been almost a year since my nipple grafting procedure and 10 months since I got my implants. I've gained back the weight I lost from chemo, but still wear a size 6 in most of my clothes, just fill them out better.
Portland Plastic Surgeon