Dr. Gabriel is the Best of the Best - Vancouver, WA

I never thought I would every want breast implants...

I never thought I would every want breast implants....that is until after I breastfed my 3 kids! My breasts were completely deflated and I felt terrible about them for 8 years. When I finally convinced myself and got brave enough to pursue breast augmentation, I was so nervous about who to see, and which doctor had the most experience. I asked around the area, and every single person I talked to said the same name, Dr. Gabriel. Even my General physician mentioned his name.
I walked into his office full of questions and extremely nervous. Questioning if I was making a good choice or not. Dr. Gabriel made me feel comfortable, and spent time answering my many questions. I then went back 2 more times to try on sizes, and his staff was more than happy to help me each time to make me comfortable in my choice.
On surgery day I was so incredibly nervous and ready to jump off the operating table. Dr. Gabriel added just the right humor at the right times and talked with me and made me feel so comfortable. Even up until surgery day, the size of implant was a big factor of anxiety for me. Dr. Gabriel knew the look I was going for, and around the size I wanted. I ultimately left it in his hands to place the size he thought would suit my body nicely.
I can say he did an outstanding job and I could not be happier! He is right back in touch immediately any time I have had a concern and has given me the best care.
I am very happy with my choice to have the surgery, and I could not have picked a better, more experienced caring surgeon. My breasts look natural just like I wanted them, and I am so excited I can now slip on a bathing suit without worrying about pads or how I will fill the top.
Portland Plastic Surgeon