One Day Post Op, 600cc HP Silicone - Vancouver, WA

Yesterday I had my breast implants done with Dr....

Yesterday I had my breast implants done with Dr. Gabriel. I wanted a look that is clearly fake and large but not so huge that my frame looks off. We decided on 600cc HP silicone round implants. I almost traveled to California for the procedure but am happy I stayed in the area, not only because it's more cost effective, but because Dr. Gabriel is great! It's too soon to say how everything will turn out but so far so good :)

It's only day one and I know many changes are ahead. So far though I'm already stoked! I can tell once they start settling they will be amazing.

I had butt implants with a different doctor in the past...this recovery so far seems like a breeze in comparison.

As for pain, there's some soreness and tightness but nothing too horrible. Like I said its much easier than my butt was, though sleeping on my back sucks. Will keep you all posted!

My friend who has amazing boobs recommended him, and I'm glad I took her advice :)

Healing well

I removed my pictures for privacy reasons but if you PM me I will gladly show you my progress. It's been just over 3 weeks and my next post-op is Friday. My boobs are definitely rounding out and are exactly what I asked for. At this point I just have to be patient while my boobs finish healing and hopefully I can wear a regular bra again soon
Portland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gabriel is a very caring doctor who checks in with you often. He knows what he is doing, I'm definitely in good hands