Not Bad, but Could Be Better - Vancouver, WA

I am over 50 and I personally wanted to enhance...

I am over 50 and I personally wanted to enhance what I already had. I did not mind the size of my breast, but it was lacking the fullness I once had. I was a size c but my breast did not fill out the cup with out additional support. Truthfully I was very nervous about having this procedure, I was afraid that the surgeon would not understand or honor my desire for modest improvements. Dr. Gabriel was recommended to me by previous patients and friends in the medical profession.

During my initial consultation he listened intently, asked me questions, etc. After our conversation, he gave me a suggestion of size, shape, and recommended the type (silicon,saline,gummy) he would suggest and the reasons why. After my initial consultation I felt confident that he had a clear understanding of my wishes. Over the next month I experimented with implants they let you take home. They varied in size and that helped me tremendously in making a decision of what size I really wanted. His staff was patient and very professional during this process.

My surgical experience was pleasant and the staff was very kind and thoughtful. Dr. Gabriel and his surgical staff were very calming and reassuring. The follow up care I have received from Dr. Gabriel and his staff has exceeded my expectations. They have closely monitored my progress and been highly concerned about my needs and satisfaction.

I truthfully could not be happier with how my augmentation went. My recovery was very simple and I experienced little discomfort. Two days after my surgery I was off pain meds and walking 4 miles a day. I attribute this to Dr.Gabriels expertise in this field. When people ask what I think, I always answer "they're perfect." My husband would agree completely.
Portland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gabriel and has been very professional. He is serious about the matters of procedure, but does not resist the opportunity to be light hearted and funny, when appropriate. It helped me feel at ease.