36 Year Old Mother of Three - Vancouver, WA

I can't begin to explain how wonderful my...

I can't begin to explain how wonderful my experience was with Dr. Workman. I debated this procedure for over 10 years! I knew I was very unhappy with my appearance, especially after having twins. Despite my significant weight loss, I still had a massive amount of excess skin that was going nowhere without a surgical intervention. As well as very saggy breasts that had completely lost all volume post breast feeding. All which have been corrected with the Mommy Makeover surgery! Dr. Workman truly cares about his patient's happiness. He listens carefully and knows exactly what to do to make you happy with your choice. He personally calls you to check in on your recovery and his staff is easily available as well. He is very experienced and I would call him a true artist. He pays the utmost attention to detail, and if there is anything you are unhappy with he will go out of his way to fix it. He is amazing, caring and very good at what he does. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking into this procedure, or any procedure from him.
Portland Plastic Surgeon