Breast Reconstructed Revision - Portland, OR

I had gone into so many surgery from removal of my...

I had gone into so many surgery from removal of my Breasts to reconstruction. I thought I had the best doctor in town and I were so happy with him. He is one of the most talentest and kindnest Doctor I ever known, Dr. Louis at UW medicine in Seattle, Washington. Later, I had to moved to Vancouver WA, can't see my favorite doctor anymore. I were referred to Peace Health at Vacounver clinic, there I met doctor Champeraria. At first I was a little shy because I heard this doctor just graduate a few years ago, so I was afraid he is lack of experience. However, after I had known Dr. Champ. was one of Dr. Louis fellow student at UW, my fear went away because I knew I am in good hands. Dr. Champ was very patient and try hard to work with my busy schedule and was able to get me in in such a short notice. I never had any doctor called me on my cell to check on me to make sure I am okay with the procedure and to reschedule the next procedure. Any ways , many words can't explain how happy I am with the result and how appreciate Dr. Champ with his work on me. I am so very please to Dr. Patient care service which make me feel I am special. I guess he will treat on of his client like he treated me. I truly recommend this talented and professional doctor, Dr. Champeraria.
Portland Plastic Surgeon