Breast Lift and Implants?

39 years young but have been sad and self...

39 years young but have been sad and self conscious about my deflated breasts for years. No matter what bra I wear they end up sagging down and it's so uncomfortable :( I'm so self conscious. I want to have a lift and I'll get an implant as well if needed. I don't want smaller breasts! I waited 3 months for the first consult and I have 2 more booked, one for a month from now and another not until Jan 2017. I'm now going to be working from home until September so it's a perfect time to do the surgery. I really don't want to wait too long. How many consults are really necessary? The PS I saw so far said that a lift for sure and I can have an implant if I want but that lipo and fat grafting would be good too. He said that it's almost guaranteed I would have to have another surgery if not two later on to replace or take out the implant. But the fat grafting can be reabsorbed and you can't add that much volume but it looks very natural. I'm so confused now. His quote was just over 11k CAD. And I could do the surgery in a month even. I'm so overwhelmed with all the different ways to do the surgery! Any advice? Thanks all!!

Having Breast Lift and Implant!

My surgery date is this Tuesday the 16th..Dr Gelfant is my surgeon..I'm having a lift and a small implant with possible removal of some breast tissue. Right now I measure 32 DD or DDD...Getting nervous but excited! Wish I knew how I will feel after for the following week or two...

Day 1 and 2 post op

Yesterday was my surgery day...8am. I woke up in post op and had some bad anxiety but the nurses were amazing, gave me pain meds in my iv and that helped. Honestly I can't believe how bad the pain is. She said as well that she feels like patients aren't really told in all honesty how bad it is. I went home at 1pm with my mom and felt really out of it but could walk into car. For the whole day I played on the couch propped up with many pillows so I could lay down sitting up. Took my meds every 3.5 hours and went in and out of sleep all day. Wasn't hungry but ate applesauce and some soup. Someone had mentioned having a pillow for the car to put between you and the seatbelt...lifesaver! Also I with I had a water bottle with lid and straw so I didn't have to reach for it constantly...I have a glass with a bendy straw but would be nice to have it right beside me in bed as I'm thirsty constantly and it's almost impossible to reach with my arms for anything. Last night I went to bed propped up with pillows and thought it would be awful but having a pillow propped up under my knees/legs is really helpful. I slept better than I thought I would, I set my alarm to take my medication every 4 hours and it woke me so I must have been sleeping! The pain is so strange...my chest feels so heavy, its throbbing. Today I go to the Dr's office and get the bandages taken off, should be interesting! I will post some pics later!
Dr Gelfant