28 Years Old, No Kids, 450 Cc Silicone Implants - Vancouver, BC

Hi! I'm getting a BA from Dr. Pugash on July...

I'm getting a BA from Dr. Pugash on July 21st, to start I'm a large C cup, with some droop from weight loss and not being 18... I called in June 2015 for my consult and got in April 2016, quite the long wait but completely worth it.

My initial consult dr. P was very informative and answered all my questions, from there I booked my sizing which I had in June and my surgery for July

The sizing appt I decided on 450cc silicone gel implant, going under the muscle. My goal is to be a DD and perky again!

Wish my luck, 2 more days!!

Day 5 PO

The last few days have been surprisingly going good, only have needed the pain meds at night. My breast seem to be huge, but hopefully thats swelling and of course the sore one is much bigger than the other. My stomach is also very bloated, looks as if I'm 4 months pregnant, I can't wait for that to go away. I've been going to the bathroom regularly so not sure why I'm so bloated.

Questions... How long until you drive after your BA? Getting kind of restless at home

Also curious about when the swelling of breast usually comes down?

Day 5 pics

My left breast is a lot bigger, but it's still super sore so hopefully it comes down in the next few days.

A few before boobs

I never took any pictures of my breast before hand for a comparison but here are two bikini befores

13 days PO

So far so good,

Had my first post op check up, everything is good. Feeling great, still a bit swollen and bruised under my armpits and on sides. Pain is hardly there :)

3 weeks update

3 weeks today, still feeling good. Have started the gym again doing cardio, sleeping on my side at night.

1 more week until I'm out of my surgery bra!! Yay!!

Incision hole

Tonight I noticed I have a small hole in my incision, curious on thoughts if it's normal?

I'm calling my PS first thing tomorrow morning

4 weeks!!

Yay! I'm 4 weeks post op today! Which means I get to wear a real bra!

Ps. My incision that split is looking way better this morning! Can't wait for them to be fully healed ????

Almost one month post op

Couldn't be happier with my results so far, most of my swelling is gone on the sides

Incision update

My incision is still open, been applying my antibiotic ointment everyday

Tomorrow I have a check up with the Dr

Having patience and waiting for it to close

Another incision update

Tomorrow will make two weeks since I noticed my incision not being completely shut. Last week at my Dr appt was instructed to keep using the wash and the antibiotic ointment and it will close eventually once all the "puss" comes out.

I have another check up Wednesday

This is how it's looking so far

Two month update

I've been meaning to update but summer got busy with family and went on a holiday!

My breast have been healing very well, my incision is finally closed (took about 3-4 weeks) I saw dr P weekly while it was open and he checked it out, he never seemed too worried about it but still saw me each week, which was nice and comforting knowing I was being taken care of.

I don't see dr P until December now

Everything seems to be good, I've put on about 10 ibs since my surgery but that's from eating like crap and not working out and going on holidays! Back on the healthy eating and getting my body back

I did buy some bras at my 4 week mark, they now are all too small or fit different, so I'm waiting until my 3 month mark until I buy some more.

I'm so happy with out they turned out!!
Vancouver Plastic Surgeon