Best Money I Ever Spent! - Vancouver, BC

Multiple pregnancies left me with a flabby belly...

Multiple pregnancies left me with a flabby belly that no amount of exercise could get rid of. I was self-conscious and wore baggy tops to hide it. I had a tummy tuck a few months ago and am Beyond Thrilled with the results! I feel great. I wear tight-fitting tops and bikinis proudly. I couldn't be happier!
Vancouver Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lennox is absolutely wonderful. I have met many plastic surgeons and the first thing that struck me about him was how unpretentious he is.... As well as personable, patient, friendly and caring. I had confidence in him right away. At my initial consultation he spent a lot of time with me discussing the surgery I was seeking, the risks and complications, what recovery would be like, etc. He welcomed my questions and suggested my husband join me at a second appointment if he had questions of his own. His office assistant, Toni, is wonderful too: friendly, extremely efficient, just lovely! A few days after my consultation a letter arrived in the mail outlining everything we had discussed. I am absolutely delighted with the results of my surgery and although complications arose, he dealt with them quickly and effectively. He is a phenomenally skilled and knowledgable surgeon. I recommend Dr. Lennox without hesitation.