Best Investment I've Made - Should've Done This Sooner! - Vancouver, BC

I've been wanting to get rhinoplasty since I was...

I've been wanting to get rhinoplasty since I was 14 and finally took the plunge this year (10 years later). Last summer I consulted with a number of plastic surgeons in the Greater Vancouver Area, but only Dr. Denton stood out. For one, his work speaks for itself (the Before's and After's on his website are impeccable). Secondly, he was very patient, down-to-earth, and understanding of what I wanted. This May I finally decided to take the plunge. The operation and recovery could NOT have gone better. I had my cast removed 6 days post op and was already back at work the day after. No bruising, minimal swelling, and I'm absolutely thrilled by the result. Dr. Denton also has a great staff -- they made me feel instantly at home! I usually go to a nearby medical spa for fillers, but I've now recently started going (out of my way) to Dr. Denton for that too. Exceptional doctor, exceptional staff, super happy with my experience.
Vancouver Facial Plastic Surgeon