Expert, Empathic, Compassioante, Simply the Best... - Vancouver, BC

I was petrified by anxiety since the first time I...

I was petrified by anxiety since the first time I went through this process with a different surgeon, Dr. Carr, in 2009. That was one of the works experiences of my life and my families. Not only my breathing did not improve, but I was bruised from forehead all the way down to my neck and swollen to the point that could only drink with a straw for weeks. I had to take a month off work until I recovered.

Took me years to trust another Surgeon to correct process. Dr. Younger 's sense of humour before the operation put my anxiety at bay. After the surgery, I could not believe I did not have one single bruise. How could that even be?? I had minimal swelling in the left eye and I believe the cast was pressing the skin a bit. But the surgery left me neither swollen not bruised! Now I am totally wondering what others do to cause all that bruising. I am grateful to have ended up in expert, gentle and caring hands of Dr. Younger. I highly recommend him to anyone for any procedure for he is a Scholar in his field and second to none! Thank you Dr. Younger.
Vancouver Facial Plastic Surgeon