Tummy Tuck and Breast Reduction/lift - Vancouver, BC

I had a tummy tuck and breast reduction through Dr...

I had a tummy tuck and breast reduction through Dr Sheina Macadam after years of thinking, stewing, thinking some more, and meeting with at least half a dozen plastic surgeons in the Vancouver area. I am very happy with my decision, especially with her care, attention to detail, and after care--Happy

Before Photos

Before Photos with muscle separation and hernia repair.

Four Weeks Post op

I have had a problem with my left breast healing properly as I developed a hematoma and had to go back under the knife to be cleaned out two weeks prior to these pictures. Yesterday I also had it aspirated further. Hopefully it will start healing better now.
Vancouver Plastic Surgeon

Dr Macadam is a gifted plastic surgeon with a meticulous eye for detail. I had these procedures done at the private surgical centre and the whole experience (even though very painful) was thoughtful, professional, caring, and meticulous. I am so happy I chose her. She gave me her private cell number to contact anytime day or night with questions and/or concerns. I would highly recommend her to anyone wanting the best care and results. This is such a big decision with far reaching consequences and I'm very happy I took my time finding the right surgeon. Initially the abdominoplasty was much more painful because I had significant muscle repair but now 4 weeks in the scars from my breast reduction are quite sore. Overall, I can already tell the results are going to be great.