The Doctor Really Makes the Experience. Vancouver, BC

I went to see Dr. Seal for a quote on a "mommy...

I went to see Dr. Seal for a quote on a "mommy makeover". He spent a great deal of time answering all my questions and ensuring I was comfortable with the procedure. He did an excellent job during the surgery and provide extrodinary after care. He was available and ensured that I had no questions, issues around complications. He provided me with a personal number where I could reach him should I need to during my recovery.

Following the surgery I stayed overnight at teh private clinic where the surgery took place. The nursing staff were so helpful and really took great care of me.

I want to say Dr. Seal in hands down the best doctor I've ever seen for care. He not only has an amazing bedside manner but you absolutely can tell he cares about his patients. I'm very happy with the results so far and I'm sure as I continue to heal I will continue to love my new and improved body.
Vancouver Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Seal is wonderful. I couldn't ask for a better surgeon or experience. I would highly recommend him and would definitely go to him if I had any additional procedures in the future.