Dr Leanne Rowthorn made me feel Like a Sexy Adult Grown WOMAN!

Yes strange I know. I am tired of being told I...

Yes strange I know. I am tired of being told I look so young and have all the time in the world. (Tell that to my almost 39 year old eggs hoping to be fertilized!) I have always wanted to just look my age. The dimpled bum chin, teeny tiny flat lips, and depressions around the chin feel marionette like and all contribute to a look I have not liked about myself. Dr Rowthorn recognized all my issues and saw what I needed. It took a lot of syringes to give me corrective volume and I thank her so so much for getting me where I have wanted to be with my appearance for so long! I absolutely love it and will be back.
I'm

Price i paid is for full lip plus chin and around mouth

I wanted to clarify the price. It may seem like a lot but this is not just for lips. Dr Rowthorn used so many syringes all around the lips mouth and chin, and gave me a smoking deal on how much she had to use.

Also: yes my eyebrows are different: I had microblading. However, my lower third of my face looks so much better!

May as well show a day 3 photo to show the progression of bruising, evidence of how much work was done on me.
Dr. Leanne Rowthorn

Dr. Leanne Rowthorn exceeded my highest expectations. I came by word of mouth and was blown away by not only her competence, knowledge and skills but also by her personality and bedside manner. She and the consulting technician Malvina made me feel so at ease, answered my every question and gave me all the relevant information. My concerns about pain were addressed and handled well. When the time came, I was absolutely PAMPERED and babied. I got exactly what I asked for and more: it turned out better than I imagined. I'm just elated. I am also quite happy with my experience from start to finish from the knowledgable staff on the phone, to the desk, to consulting and the prep staff. The office team is kind, accommodating and most important to me: professional. I was so pleased with the immediate results that I got emotional. Needless to say I'm just beyond happy and of course will be back asking for Dr. Leanne Rowthorn and have no need to seek services anywhere else. What I got here isn't just a beauty treatment, I got an upgrade to my confidence. I'm smiling more and standing up taller. I just love it. If anyone would like to ask me further questions please dm me. Thank you so much Dr Leanne Rowthorn! You are absolutely AMAZING!!!