Frist Time Botox User Early Thirties. - Vancouver, BC

After phoning around Vancouver to 5 different...

After phoning around Vancouver to 5 different clinics, I decided to go to Skinworks. the receptionist seems the most knowledgeable and made me feel at ease. Once I got to the clinic there was a bit of a wait but it's a doctor's office so I was expecting it. I think I waited 5-10 min. One of Dr. Jang's assistant took me into the room and went over botox or there was another option ( I forgot what it was). I went with botox since my friend has had it before. Dr. Jang was very skilled at what she does, it barely hurt and the results were very natural. I am in my early thirties and was told this is a good preventative treatment so that I will age naturally without the "frozen" look. I was in and out quickly as I didn't have that many questions but I appreciate that my time wasn't wasted on a long drawn out consultation. I didn't feel rushed though. I went back for a checkup 2 weeks after so that they can make sure everything worked out as it should. I am very happy with the result and made another appointment in 6 months' time which is nice because I was told about their loyalty program where I would save $50 as long as I don't change or cancel my appointment!
Vancouver Dermatologic Surgeon