Can't Say Enough

I've had four surgery's with Doctor Denton;...

I've had four surgery's with Doctor Denton; rhinoplasty, face lift, cheek implants and brow lift, and the results have been completely life changing. I also have a dear friend who's had a chin implant by him. They're results, built so well on the natural symmetry of they're face, that not even immediate family members noticed, and still don't know to this day. They are now more beautiful than ever.

There is a saying that 'experience is the only teacher' and Doctor Denton's extensive experience shines through in everything he does. Plastic surgery is an art as well as a science, requiring the perception of the sculptor and the intellect of the scientist, with an acute sense of three space. His understanding of the pluses and minuses, the envelope, that will deliver the best results, is what you need in a surgeon, and his clear and straight forward communication of what these limits are, is so critical.

I can't say enough about Doctor Denton, and recommend him to all who ask. His professionalism, clarity and thoroughness, I've come to depend on, and measure all other surgeons to this high bar.
Vancouver Facial Plastic Surgeon