Horrible Consultation with Dr Wittenburg - Vancouver, BC

The experience overall was very bad. The doctor...

The experience overall was very bad. The doctor and nurse never gave me time to ask questions regarding what they wold recomend me, and everything felt very rushed. After consultation I kept calling asking for information, they would tell me they are going to get back to me, and 2 weeks later they haven't. If a office can't get back to my questions it's going to make me think about what they would do after a surgery if it happened to go wrong. Dr wittenburg has also had many law suits filed against him, and I read a story on cbc about a patisn't having serious complications after his procedure. I would recomend people look for a different doctor. I'm going to instead go to Toronto to get my procedures done. Overall would not recomend.
Vancouver Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

The doctor himself didn't take the time to get to know what you want. He askes a couple questions then starts to talk about what he thinks you should do without giving you time to step in and talk about what you want. Very rushed and impatient.