40 Year Old Mom Finally Getting It Done - Vancouver, BC

So my day is Friday!!! I've been back and forth...

So my day is Friday!!! I've been back and forth with this decision and decided last year that enough was enough.. Let's do it!
I've always been big 36D/DD but after my daughter 10 years ago I never went back down in size. I went up 4 cup sizes in my first trimester and stayed that way. 32HH! I'm scared and excited.. And as it gets closer, very nervous.

All done

Had my procedure yesterday and it went great. I was late going in and getting anxious but all went good. My breasts look pretty impressive even though they are bandaged up. I came home and slept off and on all night but had a good rest. I just put on my sports bra because I didn't know I was supposed to bring one so tgey wrapped me up good but I was feeling like I needed extra support. My breasts hurt a bit and I'm taking extra strength Tylenol and my antibiotics. So far so good!
I'll post photos later

almost 4 weeks later

i am doing great!!! no problems and incisions are healed up great. looks like my scars are super fine and hard to see. my breasts are finally going down from the swelling and not feeling as hard and firm.
i look like i had implant... so awesome

A year later