24 Year Old 5"9 130lbs Allergan Style 410 220g Low Profile Unders. Vancouver, BC

After spending lots of time researching and being...

After spending lots of time researching and being very torn between sizes.. I recently had my BA. I am currently day 4 post-op and it has been an emotional roller coaster. I am 5"9 and very tall and slender. It was very important that I remained slim and athletic looking, so I was not seeking a large implant, more so to restore shape in my droppy breasts. I went with anatomical shaped implants, due to the lack of my upper pole breast tissue, 220g Full height low projection by Allergan.
My stats below:
Height: 5"9
Weight: 130lbs
BWD: 11.5
Breast size before: A however I think because of the droop i was fitting a 32c at victoria secret

I was always self conscious of my breast appearance. I had large areolas and tons of sag. I could never go anywhere without a padded push up and it was a night mare getting undressed naked in front of another person, I felt ashamed and ugly being in the nude and it constantly effected how I felt. My weight has fluctuated over the years. I have been the same height since about the age of 14 but my weight has ranged from 130-170lbs through my teen and adult years, mostly affected by lifestyle, moods, and activity levels throughout the years. I have been active and slim now for the past year or so, and I decided it was finally time to go ahead and change something that was still bothering me about my appearance. I was 100% looking at a lift and areola reduction then decided to insert an implant to fill in my upper poles.

I am 4 days post op and its been an emotional rollercoaster. My size was never something that bothered me, so I guess why ever since I have been out of surgery and around home I feel absolutely massive with these implants in. I know I need to give it time for them to settle and the swelling to go down.. I will continue to post about my improvement. I will also upload some photos from before.

Day 5 post op

I've been really regretting that I didn't pick the smaller implant. They feel funny shaped, wide, and too big. I'm going to allow some more time for the swelling to go down and for them to drop and fluff.. I just hope that they settle into the dream boobs I wished for.

Feeling blue.. wish I was posting how in love I am with them, as I see others post. :(

One week post-op

WOW have things changed this past week! I had a dreaded fear of waking up from my BA and being too large or unnatural, and initially my implants felt huge!

I can't believe how much swelling has gone down this week and shape has changed. They were tight, very swollen, stuck out to the side and felt like two round balls attached to my body coming out of the surgery.

Today I had my 1 week post-op appointment and wow was I ever thrilled with the results. My nipples are positioned PERFECT, the implants are PERFECT in proportion to my body and I am already so happy with the results. Dr.Lennox said that there is still swelling and they will still become more natural in appearance.

Pain has actually been so manageable. I was prescribed a strong tylenol coated with codeine which I stopped taking day 2 post op. I switched to extra strength tylenol day 3 and day 4-7 I had discomfort as I felt like there was something attached to my body with tight pressure on my chest. Today has been the best day so far, it was the first day I left my house to do some shopping, go to my consultation and I even went out with two girlfriends. I have very little discomfort and am just being very careful and cautious with them. I am no longer short of breath anymore while walking.

I will keep updating with progress!

swelling keeps decreasing!

Swelling has gone down a lot, not much pain at all anymore however I am still getting really tired when I go out and have a full day back at my normal routine.

I have gone back to work and out shopping and such again, just trying to be careful and not lift too much. Swelling and shape keeps changing daily!

Two weeks post op