Breast Augmentation Silicone Gel Breast Implants - Vancouver, BC

First of all, I want to thank Dr. Pugash, all the...

First of all, I want to thank Dr. Pugash, all the OR nurses and the anesthesiologist for your amazing job. Shu thank you for making sure I was comfortable after my surgery. Simone thank you very much for giving me the encouragement when I needed it the most. Now to Dr Pugash, the man himself, he is a professional and an experienced doctor who doesn't sugar coat his patients because he wants their money. I waited twelve years to have my breast surgery because I was scared for my life of going under the knife . I did my research and visited over ten doctors due to the fact that I work in the medical field. I wanted to make sure that I was choosing the best and number one plastic surgeon. From my first pre-op appointments Dr .Pugash was very educated and gave me full information on the whole procedure. During my consultations, I asked him many questions, we also disagreed on my requested size for the implants . He then told me right up front that he would not insert the size that I wanted at the time. He told me that I was welcome to choose a different doctor if I wished. Which means he cares about doing a good job! He is a top plastic surgeon and he knows what's best for his patients in the safest manner. I had my surgery completed successfully, after waiting for twelve years, to have the right plastic surgeon I could put my trust in. "Oh boy" I was amazed when I saw my breast for the first time, his work is one of a kind. Thank you Dr. Pugash for giving me my confidence that I lost many years ago. " You are Simply the Best! " ????

Breast Augmentation with lift

Breast Augmentation with lift
Vancouver Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pugash is very professional and an experienced doctor who doesn't sugar coat his patients.