Incredibly Talented Doctor - Couldn't Be Happier! - Vancouver, BC

Vancouver Plastic Surgeon

In May of 2012, Dr. Pugash performed my Breast Augmentation surgery. I tirelessly researched Doctors and their facilities. I had two girlfriends that had gone to Dr. Pugash and while both loved their results, one said he was friendly and wonderful and the other commented that he wasn't overly friendly in their interactions. From the "Before and After" photos and my research, I went for my first consultation with him. I found him to be friendly, incredibly informative..but most importantly straightforward. I wasn't there to make a best friend...I was there for his skills and his talent and his reputation. He was respectful and I felt so confident in him that I booked my surgery that week. The surgery facility in False Creek is indeed top notch, the people on his team are kind and warm. I could not be happier with the outcome. Zero complications, perfect symmetry and minimal scarring even after only 2 months. There's no question in my mind, he is amazing!