High profile gel 700cc under muscle - Vancouver, BC

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Its been four days now since surgery. I had so...

Its been four days now since surgery. I had so many questions and researched till I was absolutely sure about the direction I would take. I found an image of my ideal boobs, showed Dr Rai and asked how he would go about making those boobs my reality. After trying on several sizers I decided to go with Natrelle's high profile 700cc's gel implants. Im pretty tall, 5'9 and about 145 lb's. My pre size was 34. I had had a breast reduction over 20 years ago and felt as if I needed to replenish my breast size to look proportionate again. Yes they are swollen and sitting high, I also know through reading so many reviews on Realself what to expect and found everyone so helpful and inspiring. I will share my story as I make progress.
Today is day four. I sit on my couch, titties on ice, excited, swollen and tender, reading as much as I can to ease my mind and my make recovery as smooth as possible.

Day 5 Post-op

Rough night, sleep deprived, so want to curl up into a little ball on my side and sleep. Soon. Everyday really is an improvement though.
My boobies arent as high as day one, good, that means everything is going according to plan.
I ate a solid meal for the first time last night but woke up with tummy ache :( A tea spoon of baking soda dissolved in a glass of water does wonders. I feel much better now.
Still icing my boobies all day, really helps reduce swelling.
Dont be fooled into thinking u went too small, they will fill out as your skin and musles stretch to accommodate the rising implant as it projects outwards.

Day 7 post op

Yay, the worst is over and every day is an improvement on the last. Yesterday I went for my post op appointment with Dr. Rai. Everything looks great. The scars are so thin and barely noticeable and are a huge improvement on my last scars from the breast reduction I had 20 years ago. I have also been taking it easy. I have also been religiously wearing my sports bra and have refrain from trying on a zillion sexy outfits. I made a conscious decision not to as I wanted to keep my scarring to a minimum. Moving around and trying on a bunch of outfits while ones scar is trying to heal defeats the whole purpose. Patience is a prevention of infections and scars tearing.
One more week of being at one with the couch and then I can get back into my studio and work. In the meantime my sketchpad and pencils bring me much joy :)

10 days post op

Things are definitely easier today. Although I still feel my breasts expanding, the tightnesx has reduced. They are also slowly but surely moving down. Im really happy with my progress and love how they look so far. Cant wait to rid myself of this sports bra. I cant wait to go bra shopping, I'm excited! Tomorrow I go back to work, and fortunately my studio is in my home, so I dont have to go too far :) Im starting a brand new series of figurative works and my boobies will definitely be immortalized on canvas ;)

Two weeks post-op

Today is two weeks, yay! Everything is going really well :) I love my boobies more everyday. They aren't sitting as high as before and are working their way down. I'm having a winter solstice party and by then I will be rid of this sports bra. I'm excited :)

Two week update with another image

A few more images...

15 days post op and some personal observations...

I'm really enjoying watching my boobs evolve over the past two weeks and I'm loving the outcome thus far. I know in the pics they look super huge, it's because of the fish eye effect when I take pictures this close. I'm 5.9 and weigh about 145lbs, and have an hour glass figure, small waist and pronounced hips, so now the boobies make my body look more proportional. Although I'm a 36 bra size around my body, my chest wall is narrow, this is why I chose the high profile. Yes they are larger than the average implants. My ps told me that most women who have implants wish they went larger, so I did. I considered the ultra high profile because my chest wall is narrow, but heard they can shift and turn sideways, so that ended that. I Looove how they are filling out and projecting. I think that most surgeons don't adequately describe what happens after your implants have been placed under the muscle and what you can expect in the weeks and months following.
From MY OWN observations, my implants went in and looked flattened, almost touching my collar bone and digging right under my armpits. They looked way too wide. But then what happens is this, they begin to rise like dough. As they rise, the base becomes less wide and more narrow. In time the implants then settle down into the pockets your surgeon made. This can take up to 6 months.
Right now I'm at two weeks and still find the implants digging under my armpits and decided to wear a compression band to stop that from happening. And it's working. It's more comfortable and more cleavage training. it's not too tight, just enough to keep them from digging in. I have worn it for 4 days now and already notice a difference; the implants are shifting away down from under my armpits and are more comfortable. If you notice day 10 and day 14 you will notice a slight shifting from upper pole to lower pole. This is so exciting. I'm really pleased I took the leap and went for it.

20 days Post-op ~ some bra-less pics ~ this is what high profile 700cc looks like ladies

Tomorrow will be three weeks post-op and I am loving my titties more everyday ;)
At first I was a little concerned that the high profile 700cc would be way too big, but now I'm really glad I went for it. I LOVE how they look. Yes they are larger then the average choice of under 450cc. In all honesty most women wish they went bigger after choosing 500cc. I have an amazon type build and now I'm more proportionate with most excellent boost in confidence. My partner is more than happy with my choice :)

One month post op, wow time flies when you're having a good time!

Tomorrow will be one month. I'm getting more comfortable with my beautiful boobs, they're are softer and feel and look more natural, So glad I went under the muscle. Although my boobs were once saggy, I still had sufficient breast tissue to cover the implant. I had at least one cup of rice per breast pre-op. Add on the 700cc and the result is large full breasts. Can't wait till they drop into place, so look forward to that. I did notice this morning that they aren't sitting as high under my arms, so they are definitely moving downward, yay! As soon as there are some noticeable changes and they drop, I will take more pics. Nothing much has changed in a week, but they do feel and look better everyday. Good luck to everyone going in for surgery and those who are healing, take it easy, it gets better everyday. Take some Arnicare - really helps with the healing process :)
I read that the trend is to move away from large implants as sleeping is difficult. I beg to differ. I have no problem sleeping with these large girls. I sleep on my side comfortably.
I massage them everyday and wear a compression band for a few hours a day. More than that causes discomfort. The scars are healing beautifully and are barely noticeable. All in all, I'm very happy with my progress.

Week Five update!

I can definitely see a difference in how my girls look and feel. They are softer and feel more natural every day - yeah these babies are large -its time to do some bra shopping and new tops are definitely on the agends :)

6 Week update! Ladies if you want to go larger than the average, consider this...

I'm 5'9" which is taller than the average girl I'm also small framed for my height and a narrow chest wall. I must admit, I wanted big boobs. I went for high profile 700cc. I originally wanted the extra high profile but heard they can turn sideways so opted for the High profile, which in hindsight, glad I went with my choice for profile. Now for volume, I went for 700cc as I wanted larger breasts and because they were empty sacks due to breast feeding, I wanted them filled. I did not want a breast lift. I did not want to revisit my old lolipop scars in any way. So I went for volume. So far I'm very happy with my choice. In hindsight I could have gone with 650cc and been very happy with the result also. So if you are between 5'8" and 5'10" then 600 to 700cc is plenty, the latter being more than plenty. If you are between 5'6" and 5'7" going larger then 600cc is too much. You will wish you went smaller. Unless of course u want to look top heavy. It's all relative, if you are between 5'3 and 5'5" and still want large, go for high profile and go for 500cc. This is all my opinion and is not written in stone, these are purely my own observations as an artist. It's all about proportion. I went larger than the average for my own personal reasons. But i will admit, they are a little on the large size for my build. So carefully consider your options and remember that size is relative to height and weight and also bone structure. if you are on the heavier side, yes your weight is bound to swallow up some of the implant size, but once u lose the weight, they will look larger. If you are wanting 325cc boobs and want side boob also, then you are likely going to be disappointed. Most women wish they went bigger but don't go crazy, seriously, once you have them you are stuck with them, well if you can afford to change the size later, then luck you. For many, you only want to have to go through this once without having to go for a re-do. Boob greed is great if you have the height and bone structure to handle huge boobs. But you are petite, then boob greed will have you wishing you had the sense to go for something more manageable.

Six week update pics!

I must admit I love my boobs more every day, they are exactly what I hoped for and more

Black corset

I'm going to be painting a self portrait. I tried on a few corsets and found this beauty and this is what I will be wearing for my painting. Cant wait to get started!

2 month update with video

8 weeks post-op
0:38
I am sooo incredibly happy with my girls, they look more beautiful with time.

Clothing update

Did a little photoshoot last night with a couple of shirts and tops, hope this helps :)

Pics for those wishing for Larger than average...

Hi Ladies, some more pics for those who are thinking about going larger than than average. My daughter has been following my progress too as she wishes to do the same when done breastfeeding.
They have dropped and are ever evolving and look more amazing with time. Im really happy with my choice for size and glad I didn't go larger. They are perfect for my height and frame; I look way more proportionate. They look fabulous with or without a bra, although I do wear a bra more often than not. I bought many bras and ended up taking the wire out of all of them, way more comfy. I hook the straps together and that offers more support. Im so happy with Dr. Rai's workmanship that a facelift and a Bbl is Next :)

My advice for those who are getting implants

There are a few things a girl needs to understand when you have implants under the muscle. When you come out of surgery your boobs will look pretty weird and will look pretty weird for the first month or so until they settle, drop and fluff. When that implant is placed under the muscle it's flat and over time they rise like dough. For the first few weeks your breasts will be swollen. Take Arnica and keep them on ice for the first week at least. I iced mine for two weeks. Takes time for The swelling to go down while your muscles heal. You won't see the final results for up to a year, so don't panic and freak out about how they look 8 days after surgery. They are going to look weird like I said. Mine were almost touching my collarbone. When it comes to choosing size there are a few things you need to understand. If you want projection high-profile 325cc is not going to give you The results you are looking for. Why even bother with such tiny implants even if you are petite. 99% of women who choose smaller implants are never happy with their choice. You want nice full or bigger boobs go at least over 450 or 500cc - Seriously don't waste your money on tiny implants. You will wish you went bigger. When I went for high-profile 700cc's at first I thought I had made a mistake and had too much boob greed. But now I'm really very happy with my choice as they have dropped and look amazing. They are perfect for my height and my weight and my body frame. When it comes time to choose the filler I would definitely go with gel. Technology nowadays have made it way safer. I've heard girls complain about their Saline making swishing sounds and feel unnatural and have a high tendency to Ripple. Why bother seriously it's a lot of money to waste.
Im 2 and half months post surgery and my breasts are still dropping.
Ok so you spend thousands of dollars getting breast surgery so be patient when it comes to the healing process or you will waste your money and end up with ugly scars and boobs I have one dropped and one sitting in the wrong place. Take care of them for goodness sake. I still boobs for up to two weeks don't mess around taking off your dressing too soon or you'll end up with infections. Take the time needed to allow your body to heal and not straying and lift anything heavy and wreck your implants. I know you're all excited to get new boobs and want to try on all these pretty bras and all honesty he won't really see what they're going to look like to look at least six weeks after you've had surgery. Cause they still going to look at that weird and out of shape. Trying on a bunch of new bras and new tops and not allowing your scar to heal properly will cause them to stretch and cause ugly scarring. Be patient you waited this long to get them done you can wait for your scars to heal properly. Wear your sports bra for a full six weeks. Don't strain your pectoral muscles or you will cause them to ruin your implants. Patient and allow healing process to take place and don't try to rush things. It takes up to a year for you to see the final results. If you wanted nice big round breasts and chose tiny implants, then too bad for you, suck it up and get bigger implants. Seriously stop wasting your money on tiny and implants, you will not be happy I promise you. If you want projection 325cc will not
Satisfy you. Just remember this is all my own opinion and from my own observations. What's the point in going half way? go bigger than 400cc or You will regret it and waste your money. Just remember sizes relative to your height bodyweight and frame. If you are tall and 140 pounds go For a minimum of 600cc's. If you are petite, still dont go under 400cc or you will regret it. Just my two cents worth for the day if you are looking for the best results.

My advice for those who are getting implants (Take 2)

My advice for those who are getting implants

There are a few things a girl needs to understand when you have implants under the muscle. When you come out of surgery your boobs will look pretty weird and will look pretty weird for the first month or so until they settle, drop and fluff. When that implant is placed under the muscle, it's flat and over time they rise like dough. For the first few weeks your breasts will be swollen. Take Arnicare and keep them on ice for the first week at least. I iced mine for two weeks. Takes time for The swelling to go down while your muscles heal. You won't see decent results for at least 6 weeks to two months, sometimes longer, so don't panic and freak out about how they look 8 days after surgery. They are going to look weird like I said. Mine were almost touching my collarbone. When it comes to choosing size there are a few things you need to understand. If you want projection, then choosing high-profile 325cc is not going to give you The results you are looking for. Why even bother with such tiny implants even if you are petite. 99% of women who choose smaller implants are never happy with their choice. You want nice full or bigger boobs go at least over 450 or 500cc - Seriously don't waste your money on tiny implants. You will wish you went bigger. When I went for high-profile 700cc's at first I thought I had made a mistake and had too much boob greed. But now I'm really very happy with my choice as they are still dropping and look amazing. They are perfect for my height and my weight and my body frame. When it comes time to choose the filler I would definitely go with gel. Technology nowadays have made it way safer. I've heard girls complain about their Saline implants making swishing sounds and feel unnatural and have a high tendency to Ripple. Why bother, seriously it's a lot of money to waste.
I'm almost 3 months post surgery and my breasts are still dropping.
Ok so you spend thousands of dollars getting breast surgery, so be patient when it comes to the healing process or you will waste your money and end up with ugly scars and one dropped and the other sitting in the wrong place. I see it on here time and time again. Take care of them for goodness sake. Don't mess around taking off your dressing too soon or you'll end up with infections. Take the time needed to allow your body to heal and don't strain or lift anything heavy and wreck your implants. I know you're all excited to get new boobs and want to try on all these pretty bras and in all honesty you won't really see what they're going to look like for at least six weeks after you've had surgery because they will still look at that weird and out of shape. Trying on a bunch of new bras and new tops and not allowing your scar to heal properly will cause them to stretch and cause ugly scarring. Be patient, you waited this long to get them done, you can wait for your scars to heal properly. Wear your sports bra for a full six weeks. Don't strain your pectoral muscles or you will cause them to ruin your implants. Be patient and allow the healing process to take place and don't try to rush things. Let your body heal so you can look amazing in those sexy new bras. Another thing, If you wanted nice big round breasts and chose tiny implants, then too bad for you, suck it up and get bigger implants. Seriously stop wasting your money on tiny and implants, you will not be happy I promise you. If you want projection then 325cc will not
Satisfy you. Just remember this is all my own opinion and from my own observations. What's the point in going half way? go bigger than 400cc or You will regret it and waste your money. Just remember size is relative to your height body-weight and frame. If you are tall and 140 pounds go For a minimum of 600cc's. If you are petite, still don't go under 400cc or you will regret it. Just my two cents worth for the day if you are looking for the best results.

Size really does matter!

I just wanted to mention one more thing. Mine are high profile 700cc are Mentors. Also 700cc are big knockers ok, don't kid yourself, they are not small by any stretch of the imagination. They are large. In hindsight I would have chosen Natrelle as they have a more narrow base. I find these a tad wide and too much under my armpits. Perhaps they will drop even more and free up my armpits. Shaving under my arms is a little challenging. Also If I had chosen 600 to 650 cc's I would have been very happy with that choice also. Don't go too crazy with boob greed but be sensible. You want big beautiful boobs, go over 450cc - 550cc for petite girls. If you are 5"10 and over 150lb's then 700cc are perfect for you. Anyone in-between go for 600 to 650cc. Seriously don't waste your money on anything less. Unless of course you have a bunch of money to frivolously spend and waste.
Good luck to all those going for surgery, just double check that you are making the right decision on size. Again this is all my own opinion and observations.

A closer look at High profile 700cc's ~Video

I tried to upload a video from my i-phone and for some reason it wouldn't work, so I uploaded to you-tube ~ here is the link ***
Hope this helps those who are making a tough decision on size.

I LOVE my boobs! (Video)

Hi Ladies, want to share another video with you showing of my beauties :)

My Hp 700cc = 34DDD's :D

I did a bra fitting today, four months post and am a 34DDD ~ I would have thought HP 700cc would be way larger, not that I'm complaining, I'm really glad they aren't larger, seriously. I love my boobs, they truly are spectacular and am sooooo delighted with my choice of size :D

5 months Boobie update!

It's been five months and I must admit, I love my boobs more everyday :) Took these puppies out grocery shopping today, lol, lots and lots of eyes on these twins ;)

Try on Rice- Sizers to find your perfect boob size

Although I'm 5'9, I have a relatively small frame and these boobs look large on me. This is why I caution anyone who is way shorter than me who is also of a small frame. They will look even larger on you. It's really all relative.
If you are 5' tall, 700cc are going to look like 900cc on you, about 3 cups of rice. Try it. 3 cups of rice =700cc. On me 700cc = 2 cups of rice and 800cc = 3 cups of rice on me for my height 5'9 and body weight 140lb's. Then you want to consider how much breast tissue you currently have. How many cups of rice would your own breast tissue amount to? Buy a sports bra and fill baggies with rice and try on for size.

7 month update

Summer is on her way and I'm excited! I've been working out, lost weight, toning up and I'm so ready to show off these gorgeous girls. Right now I'm working like crazy and also packing to move. As soon as I'm in my new place and unpacked, I'll take some pics of my boobs summer tops and swimsuit :)

One year post op - This message is for girls who are trying to decide on size.....

I just read more sad stories about girls who wish they went larger. 400cc and less is truly a waste of money and even 400cc will not give you the fullness you want. Unless of course you are a tiny, very petit girl, don't go too small, you will regret it.
I'm 5'9" and about 135lbs and I went for 700cc, at first I thought I had gone too large, but now, I'm really glad I stuck with my choice. They are gorgeous, I really love them and get tons of compliments. They look fabulous in anything I wear. I rarely go bra-less and mostly wear sports bras. They look amazing in yoga bras which I use in place of a regular bra. I find sleeping in a sports bra is more comfortable than with out. At first I had decided on 800cc and changed my mind the day before surgery. Even if I had gone with 800cc they still would have been amazing. At my height, and build, I could easily have pulled it off, quite happily. Moral of the story, don't waste money on tiny implants, seriously, you will be on here writing another sad story about how you hate your boobs and wish you went larger.
One more thing, stop worrying about them dropping, it will happen when it happens, no need for stressing about it. It's like getting pissed off at the weatherman for last nights storm. Everything happens in good time. They will drop and look fantastic. Provided of course you don't mess around with cheap saline implants, don't do it. Go with Gel for sure, they feel so soft and natural. I've read too many sad stories about girls who went with saline and regret it deeply. Don't cheap out. Save longer and go with the very best you can afford.
Don't go back to the gym and do weight training too early and wreck your boobs, I know a girl on here who had two surgeries and ended up costing a pile of money because of it. Another thing, don't mess with your scars, for goodness sake, keep the dressing on and pay attention to your PS when it comes to taking care of your scars. The moment there is any redness it means there might be a sign of an infection, do an Epsom salt compress and call your PS for antibiotics right away.
Don't go trying on fancy bras too soon and strain your sutures and scars, be patient, you waited this long, you will have plenty of time to try on all sorts of bras and tops when you have healed properly. Take care of your body, don't mess things up for yourself and end up with horrible scars. Patience will bring you much happiness in the long term and tiny scars you won't even notice.
Do tons of research, ask questions, there is no such thing as a stupid question, don't second guess anything. Wear your sports bra for the first 6 weeks, a close friend of mine never did and now she has to go back for a redo as they dropped too far and bottomed out.
Good luck with those going in for surgery and for those who are healing, take arnicare, and ice your boobs. Eat healthy to help speed your healing process. Take care and good luck!

I Have a great analogy for those deciding on size....

Now imagine if you were a guy with a tiny dick and he decides to go for a penis enlargement. Do you think he's going to add one inch or two inches to his little dick, or do you think he's gonna go for all 8"?
Moral of the story, go big or go home. I understand that when you have nothing to begin with, the tiny implants look attractive, but then you have surgery and then a few months later you are disappointed, it's all such a familiar story I read on here. No guy is gonna add an inch or two to his tiny dick, he's gonna go big or go home.

Good Morning Girls!

I love waking up to these girls lovelies ;) A year later and I love them more every day! They look fabulous in anything I wear. I live in a cabin in the woods where my husband and I have a small homestead on a tiny island in a tiny village I call HippieVille. On occasion I'll head out and mingle with the locals for a short time and when done, I'll go home to my little sanctuary with my hippie boyfriend and my cat. My reasons for wanting these boobs weren't so I could show them off to the world. I got them for me and me alone. My boobs were trashed from breastfeeding and I couldn't stand to look at them another minute. Now I love the way they compliment my body and make my waist look tiny! Best gift I ever gave myself :)

Two and half years later and still loving these girls

It's been a while since I posted and I'm still very happy with my choice. They look amazing in anything I wear!
Next my face and then a BBL!
I'm going to be moving to Quebec this summer, so will be shopping for a plastic Surgeon there. I've seen some awesome reviews. Any recommendations?

Take 2

I tried to include more than one and couldn't so here's another!

Another boobie pic

Anyone had a BBL in Montreal?

I'm moving to Quebec late summer early fall and looking for a plastic surgeon as I've decided after much thought to have a Brazillian butt lift. The pictures and videos of the procedure scares the hell out of me! I know it's very painful. Having my boobs done was painful as hell. But to have all that very invasive liposuction omg, just the thought of it makes me shudder. I see that many of you survived and look absolutely amazing. I just have to suck it up and stop being a baby!
Any recommendations for a PS in Montreal?

Also One question...

What would you have done differently if you had to do it again? I'm considering size and how large I want to go. Any suggestions would be most appreciated!
Surrey Plastic Surgeon

Dr Rai made me feel so comfortable and was so re-assuring. After sizing and deciding to place gel implants under the muscle we booked surgery. The staff at the Rai Clinic were very kind and helpful. I had my surgery at the False Creek surgical centre in Vancouver and I must say the Nursing Staff and doctors were friendly and made me feel very comfortable being there. Dr Rai gave me his cell number and very helpful when I called. So far I'm delighted.