Boobilicious

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Going into this entire experience I was very...

Going into this entire experience I was very nervous and not very knowledgeable on breast augumentions. After walking out of my first consultation appointment with Dr. Gelfant I was extremely happy and felt that all my questions and concerns were thoroughly answered. He took great effort in ensuring that I I understand the procedure, as well as all the pros and cons of breast implants. His caring and professional manner made me feel very comfortable in going forward with the surgery. I am currently in the recovery stage and overall very satisfied with the entire experience. Very glad that I chose Dr. Gelfant as my surgeon!

I forgot to mention was how absolutely wonderful and welcoming the staff is at Dr. Gelfant's office.

Hayley and Kristy were the two wonderful ladies that I met and they truly made a big impact in my positive experience. Hayley especially made me feel very comfortable and provided me with an environment where I felt open to asking questions and expressing any concerns. After my surgery she also gave me prompt responses to my emails which I really appreciate.

Vancouver Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gelfant is very professional and made me feel very comfortable right from the beginning. During every appointment that I have with him I never feel rushed and trust that he has nothing but my best interest at heart. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to get breast surgery done.