Need Advice Re:Small Implants. 45 Years Old,3 Kids, 5'4'120lbs, Athletic Figure, Want Small-ish Result but Can't Decide Size. BC

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I have had small breasts my whole life (36A) and...

I have had small breasts my whole life (36A) and it never really bothered me as they were a nice-enough shape. That is until I had kids (3) all of whom I breast fed. As you can see from the photos this has left my boobs deflated and asymmetrical. I probably would have lived with it except for the fact I got divorced 6 months ago and the idea of taking my top off in front of man fills me with DREAD! So I decided to have a BA to give me the confidence to be with someone.

The surgeon measured me for diameter and recommended silicone and under the muscle with a lift on one side but left the selection of size between his patient co-ordinator and I. She originally suggested 270cc medium-profile but after we tried one a couple of sizes we settled on 240cc low profile.

So here's my question: has anyone out there had such a small implant and if so, were you satisfied with the result?
Large breasts are not for me and a number of my gf's who have had BAs have commented they wish they had gone a little smaller. That said, I have a boyish build but broad shoulders and and a strong (read barrel) ribcage/chest and this is costing me CDN$12,000 (I'm in Canada) so I don't want to regret going too small. Is there much difference between 270cc and 240cc in the result? I am so stuck!! I'm booked in 5 days so would really appreciate any advice.