295cc Hp Silicone Sub Muscular Implants. Vancouver, BC

So like everyone else I have found this sight to...

So like everyone else I have found this sight to be very helpful in the process of choosing size and profile so thought I should pay it forward.
Tomorrow is the big day. I Was having a case of cold feet until I took some before pictures, these photos did a lot to confirm my decision to do this.
I am 35 years old 5 feet 3 inches and 113 pounds. I have two children, both were breastfed. I used to be a 34b prechildren but I also weighed 10-15 pounds more than I do now. During pregnancy and while breastfeeding I was anywhere from a D to an E cup and so my breasts are "deflated", empty upper poles and some ptosis (sag).
I am looking for natural breasts that are proportional to the rest of my body. I told my plastic surgeon I am looking for a big b/small c cup. I was told I could choose anywhere from 275cc to 325cc based on my measurements and goals. I thought I would just choose the middle number to be on the safe side.
Pictures to follow. Wish me luck!!!!

preop photos

All Done

post op day 1
I would say the worst part was the waiting. I was booked for 2pm but didn't go in until 3. Which is no big deal except I hadn't eaten since dinner the night before (NPO at midnight) and didn't sleep super hot either ;) And I get angry when I'm hungry!
All the nurses were lovely and my anaesthesiologist was very sweet, professional and reassuring. She explained what she was doing throughout which helped me be as much at ease as possible. The next thing I knew I was awake. The pain wasn't/ isn't super bad. I would say 3-4 out of 10 so far. I have heard it compared to the pain after a hard pec workout. Would have to say it's a bit worse than that- but similar to having your pecs released by a massage therapist while you are engorged from your milk coming in at the same time!!!! tolerable. I was pretty nauseous after but I get that way with all anaesthetics/ narcotics. The anaesthesiologist gave me two different meds in the OR for that (Dex and odansetron) and post op I have been taking 12.5mg gravol as needed.
My breasts look big and engirged as I said but I think once the swelling goes down I will be happy with the size.

cautiously optimistic at last

I am eleven days post op now. Developed a dermatitis (itchy red rash) day 3 likely from the steristrips but it luckily resolved in about 24 hours. Took codeine for 3days then just regular Tylenol for 3 then nothing, pain hasn't been a huge issue. I thought maybe morning boob was a made up thing but it's not.
I Questioned the decision to do this for 7 days after- that sucked, questioned the size for 7 days both bigger and smaller???? but am starting to feel good about it all now. Now just patiently (yeah right ) waiting for them to drop and stop feeling like rocks on my chest. I have to admit I think I'm going to love them!

5 weeks out

So happy, love Dr Lennox. All healed up and feeling great!

2 months post op

They have dropped and are feeling more natural.
Vancouver Plastic Surgeon