25 Yr Old, 400cc Under Muscle Gel

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I always thought implants were a hit and miss and...

I always thought implants were a hit and miss and I at first thought negatively about them until I actually decided to get them. I am definitely fitting larger bras I've always seemed to dream of and that's a nice change. I don't need to wear push ups anymore and I feel so much more confident. I feel like the healing process seems much longer than I initially expected so that was a surprise for me. Definitely listen to your body going into this and after this!!!

6 day post-op

The third day was the worse because your body completely weens itself off the freezing and you get this pain for a day or two. It's not bad but all I needed were a heat pad and tons of pillows. I didn't budge for the entire day and just slept and if needed to walk around I did it in my room.

Now that it's been six days, I'm feeling much better but the chest is very very tight still. I would pay attention to slouching, WOW do I ever keep slouching.... also, ice packs are your best friends, your laptop is your bestie too. Try to reach out to friends too as surgery makes us isolated and lonely. All in all, it's good time for Netflix :)

1 week post op

I can actually sleep almost flat on my back. HURRAY. The thing that hurts the most or you'll find super annoying is when you rip the white pads you'll see white tape and the white tape is where the incision was made and the stitches are still pretty sore up until this point. I've been icing still and it brings comfort. The exercises I was told to do scare me because it involves:

1) squish boobs close together slowly
2) press around the implants in circular motion slowly but firmly

Sounds weird right? But so far so good. I'm noticing a huge difference in the clothes I wear!!!

Watch what you eat

A new great BA makes you look skinny....(er)

I forgot when I was flat chested how much I wanted to stay fit.

Watch out for junk eating as it's a huge issue for me now because I haven't been to any of my fitness classes and I feel like a gluten. Best advice, keep some healthy food in the fridge!!!

Boobie tip # 1

Decided to do tips of what I found manageable and where my life was a bit easier!

Electric toothbrush!
Just because I'm a week post op doesn't mean it's not sore or tight still.

I found having an electric toothbrush easier to brush teeth where I don't need to jerk my arm and hand and shake too much.

2 weeks post op

Coulda gone bigger.

I think I would have been okay doing D cup.
Boobie blues, but I feel so good, can't lift as much but I have strength in my back.

I think about how I can still hike and do marathons and cross train. Even with a c cup, the d cup probably would have been a hassle and I like to eat which makes me pack on weight so working out is a must for me.

So I'm happy with my size of 400 cc

Noticing the girls get super dry. Need to lotion.

Boobs looking like boobs

Been almost 3 weeks post op and the boobs are much softer and slowly dropping and it doesn't hurt to sleep on my side. They're looking great!
Vancouver Plastic Surgeon

He's a nice doctor. Very straight up and to the point and was gentle initially when he spoke to me before the ER.