25 Years Old, 3 Children 1 Month Post Op - Vancouver, BC

I had a great experience, extremely happy with my...

I had a great experience, extremely happy with my results!! I decided to go with 400cc silicon implants. To be honest, I wasn't really anticipating the recovery to be as painful as it was. Maybe I am being a baby but for 2-3 days I didn't want to get out of bed! Once I started feeling better, i recovered quickly! I have absolutely no regrets, would do it again tomorrow!
Vancouver Plastic Surgeon

I couldn't have asked for a better experience! I went in to it extremely nervous about which size to go with and about to whole procedure in general. I called the office and expressed my concerns to Simone at the front desk and she suggested I come in for a second pre-op appointment to try on sizers again to be sure. My fear was that I would end up too big and fake looking. I met with Dr. Pugash again and decided to go with 400cc silicon implants. He assured me that I would be happy with this size and urged me to not size down like I thought I was going to, as he said I would likely be upset that I didn't go bigger. He was bang on! If I can give any advice to anyone researching or planning a BA.. Go with Dr.pugash and trust his judgement. My results are amazing, I have no regrets and I fully trust his opinion, he knows his stuff! Also as a side note, his reception ladies are amazing, especially Simone!!!