23 Years Old with No Kids - Vancouver, BC

I have always liked my body proportions but felt I...

I have always liked my body proportions but felt I could use a little extra in the boobie department. After doing extensive research- as well as going over the pros and cons in my head- I decided to go through with a Breast Augmentation. After my initial consultation with Dr. Benjamin Gelfant, I had a very good feeling about the way he conducted his practice, so I listened to my gut and went with him. I guess it's true when people say to always listen to your intuition because my expectations were met and far beyond exceeded. From the day of surgery and after, I felt very taken care of by him, his staff and Cambie Surgery Centre. I felt their warmth and could not have asked for a better experience. On top of that, I am so so happy with my current and ongoing results. This month on the 12th will officially be my 1 month post op but I have already seen a significant change in the shape of my breasts. They are looking so natural and beautiful which is the result I had wanted to achieve. For those of you wondering, I went from a 30C/32B to a 32DD with 350cc (silicone). Thank you so much for such a wonderful experience. I will be sure to recommend all my girlfriends to you!
Vancouver Plastic Surgeon