Bio Alcamid Nightmare - Vancouver, BC

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Suffering with facial wasting due to early HIV...

Suffering with facial wasting due to early HIV medications, I was referred to Dr. Denton, as he was actively seeking out patients with my condition. The product was injected into my face in 2008. Within 3 months, I developed large lumps in my cheek areas, disfiguring my appearance. I sought out a qualified surgeon to remove the product. That doctor operated on my face 5 times to remove the product. It is now 2015. More of the product has migrated into another lump on my cheek. Even more still is along my jawline, causing swelling, discomfort, disfigurement. Surgeries are scheduled to remove even more of this product. It is discomforting to know that Dr.Denton took out a full page advertisement in 'Positive Living' magazine in 2010 to further promote this product to HIV patients, knowing the damage it is causing many of his, and other bio alcamid patients.

Bio Alcamid Removal Photos

These pictures were taken in 2010..........It is now January 2015. Bio Alcamid has once again appeared as a large raised lump on my right cheek. The back left side of my face is swollen out approximately 1/2" high 2"wide 4" long. I have had to make arrangements to once again have a surgeon remove this product.
Vancouver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Denton did not review the possible dangers of the product with me personally. I found him to be rude, offensive & completely unprofessional. Personality 0 Rudeness +10