25 Years Old Treating Deep Acne Scars. Vancouver, BC

I had delt with cyatic acne during mt early 20s...

I had delt with cyatic acne during mt early 20s and so I purchased a full kit as I have many deep scars. Doctor treated small area with my biggest scar. The procedure was quick and painless. I have check up in 2 weeks and more will be done on my other scars. I am more then satisfied. I cant wait to see how it will all look when I am done.

2 syringes post bellafill

I have now had 2 syringes of Bellafill over the course of 4 weeks. I had minor bruising after 2nd treatment and very happy so far :) i go back in 2 more weeks where I will have a 3rd treatment done possibly a bit more on left side as that is where my worst scaring is as well as starting on the right side of my face.

3rd syringe of Bella fill

I have now had my 4th syringe of bellafill. I had 3 done on my left side as that is where my deepest scaringg was and 1 done to mt right side.
Dr. Shah

Dr shah treated my cystic acne to begin with and has been nothing but honest and straight forward. He is an amazing Dr and takes his time to get you the results you want.