22 Year Old Breast Augmentation After Baby - Vancouver, WA

After having my daughter I experienced significant...

After having my daughter I experienced significant changes in my breasts. I had significant sagging, lacked fullness, and was overall very uncomfortable with the way that I looked with or without clothes. I am 5'5" and 135 pounds. Before I had my daughter I was a small B, while breast feeding I was a large DD, and after an A. I went with a round 400cc implant making me a full D cup.

Pros:
-instant size difference
-minimal scaring
-affordable

Cons:
-recovery
•time for sensation to come back
•pretty sore pectorals for the first week
Portland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Champaneria is amazing! From our first interaction at the time of my consult it was easy to see that he genuinely cared for all of his patients, had a great deal of respect for his staff, and absolutely loved his career. Dr. Champaneria made the whole process of my breast augmentation extremely easy and comfortable. He took as much time as necessary to answer all of my questions, was extremely realistic, very accommodating of my crazy schedule, and made sure that I got nothing less than the results that I wanted. I've recommended multiple friends and family members to Dr. Champaneria since (who have all been very happy with their results as well) and will continue following him for any future surgeries!