Ultherapy to Whole Face and Chin - Vallejo, CA

I had my treatment today. I had my whole face...

I had my treatment today. I had my whole face treated and under my chin. I had a pain pill an hour before ( which was not effective since I have an adverse reaction to a derivative of one of the ingredients ) I did take 800 mg ibuprofen before and when I got there they gave me a 10 mg Valium. I have to say the pain was not bad. I have had fraxel and the pain was so much easier to deal with. It was more like a long tingle and then heat. Then move to next spot long tingle and heat.

I'm swollen and red a bit but not anything bad. We' ll see how I look tomorrow. I took pics before and will post those too.

Oh and I had a little Xeomin in my forehead and around my eyes so I may bruise from that in the pics. The ibuprofen does that.

Before Pics

Day after treatment

First day after treatment. I woke up swollen and pink and a bit sore. Not too bad. Nothing compared to when I had Fraxel. My cheeks a still numb and again I am sore, but not bad. I was able to go out to the gym and get my car washed. I look a bit like a chipmunk. See pics.

3 Days Post

Yesterday was a very swollen day. My cheeks were quite puffy. I looked a lot like a chipmunk. My cheeks were also still numb.

Today is better. Swelling has gone down and I'm starting to look more normal. The numbness is starting to subside and I am starting to get the feeling back.

8 Days post treatment

I think my face is still swollen. It seems a bit fuller and my skin feels tighter but I know that this is just residual effects from the treatment and that it really hasn't started to "firm" things up. My cheeks and certain parts of my face are still a bit numb and "tingley". I hope that this goes away soon. Also I did experience some slight bruising that was deep, but I started putting Arnica cream on my face right after the treatment and every night so it really wasn't that bad or noticeable.

I will post pictures again after a month.

1 Month Post Treatment

Ok so here are some pictures. The numbness and tingly feeling is almost totally gone. I think I am starting to notice a difference.

5 months Post

I see no results at all. I'm so disappointed. I'm going to contact my MD this week. Not that there is anything she can do but I do want to share and let her know.

Your results may be different though.
Fairfield Dermatologist

I love her! Very warm and genuine and no high pressure sale. Explained thoroughly and checked frequently with me to make sure I was doing ok.