Finally Did It! - Vacaville, CA

Took me a long time to finally get my nose job. No...

Took me a long time to finally get my nose job. No reason for hesitation, if anything the expense (I'll frugal ;).
I'll make this short: I got my cast & bandage off yesterday & I know it's swollen but it looks pretty upturned and "piggy" due to my large nostrils. I'm concerned. I see the results of others & it appears they're results are a good indication of what it will look like after the swelling goes down. My DR said a lot of work was done on the tip so that's where most the swelling is going to be and it is very sensitive & still numb and still VERY bulbous. I'm worried! Has anyone else had this? Please let me know.

Before & after

New nose

Day 7. Cast & stitches remove. I like the profile!

My Insperation nose

Is there a chance my nose will look like this after the swelling goes down or am I dreaming?

Update

Just some before and after pictures. Day 19 post op. My tip is super sensitive. The inside of my nostrils, esp the left side, is soooooooo sensitive and painful. Saw doc on 11/17, he says everything looks great. I'm still nervous though. Nose is still round and pudgy. The scar tissue inside my nose seems to be getting larger. YIKES!

19 days PO

Here's my obsession. Arrggh!

Check it out!

Side by sides. Left picture is day 6 post op. Day cast was removed.
Right picture is day 19. Swelling is going down. My bridge is super sensitive & as well as the inside. Cleaning inside hurts a lot!!!

Photo

Here's the picture I forgot to include in my previous update