48 Years Old

Been small whole life.im 52 130 pounds.breast were...

Been small whole life.im 52 130 pounds.breast were 34b( I believe) I got 325cc in each.and I must say they don't look much bigger just looked lifted.its only been about 27 hrs.j just concerned they don't look as big as I asked for..it makes me nervous as dr asked how big I wanted and I said big big.

Slot bigger

Photos enclosed.will post before as soon as I find it.at first they didn't look much bigger but after a day it filled in more.i love them now

Before photo

Before IMPLANTS squeezed together

SURGICAL BRA

I WAS TOLD I COULD TAKE OFF SURGICAL BRA AFTER 24 HRS SO I DID.MY SISTER WHO'S AN RN SAID I SHOULD LEAVE IT ON FOR A WEEK OR LONGER.AS SHES KNOWS PEOPLE WHO HAVE TAKEN IT OFF TO SOON AND HAD PROBLEMS

One week after IMPLANTS

HEALING well and forming perfect.at first didn't look as big as I wanted.but now they do.i had to be patient

12 day post opp

Coming along perfect
Sometimes I get shooting pains
But not to worried

NOT BIG ENOUGH FOR ME

NOT HAPPY WITH SIZE.I WANT TO GI BIGGER

Look with shirt

I'm somewhat happy with the look.but still not happy with the size.I'll be going 100-200 cc more if I'm able

Breast lift

I'm wondering if a breast would look better with a lift.don't know why it wasn't done when I had my implants

MY WISH BOOBS

I wish this was my look

Pic updates 3 weeks post opp

Not happy with size and they sag.yuk

Breast seems to sag.i do not like that.when I take pics my breast seems to be bigger then when u just look at them.they are more like bigger sagging breast.will talk to Dr.

FIRST NEW BRA AFTER IMPLANTS

Well GOT MY FIRST BRA FOR MY NEW BOOBIES.36D WHEN I SAW THE BRA I WAS LIKE WOW THATS HUGE ILL NEVER FILL THAT IN.TRIED IT ON AND IT FIT PERFECT.I WENT FROM A 34A TO 36D.BUT IT DOESNT LOOK THAT,BIG TO ME.BUT I GUESS IT IS.I STILL WANT BIGGER ABOUT 200CC MORE.SO I CAN BE TOTALLY HAPPY

Breast before implants

Before

Shirt show

How my implants look with shirt

IMPLANTS ON 10/31/16

t?? ??c?????? a?? ??a???? ???? w???.t??? ?tc? a ??t a ??t.a??? t??? ?a?? ?t?tc??? w???? ???????? ?? t???? ?w? .b?t w??? ?t ?tc??? ?? b?t? b??a?t t???? a t??? p??c? ?? ?t?c? ??t ?????????.a?? ?t? ?at??? ?a?? ????? t?? ?k??

??? ???t?? ???l??t? ?? 10/31/16

?'? ???????? ???? ?? ????????t ?? t?? ??????t ??z? ??? ??. ??ll ??? ???? ??tt?? ?? ????l? ???t??

Incisions

SOME OF THE STICHES HAVENT DISSOLVED YET.LIKE ONE STICH ON END OF EACH INCISION. THIS IS COMMON BUT ITS ALSO VERY TENDER AND SORE.AND THE STICH IS VERY HARD AND POINTY.AND ITCHES A GREAT DEAL.DOES CONCERN ME.WILL BE TALKING TO MY DR SOON.WILL POST WHAT I FIND OUT.AND SIMILAR WITH ANYONE ELSE??

Almost a month.and its been emotional. It seems to me my size concerns were unjustified. As they are more fluffy and big.and ive cotton many comments.I can't stop looking at them.I love them now. Its great I have cleavage now.I still wouldn't mind going up another 200cc.
Dr sao

Dr didnt have any imageing photos or pictures for reference..or any implants to try on.i had no idea what i was gonna get till after surgery...i didnt research any other drs..i was to excited to have them done.Very friendly smiled alot.h e made me feel so comfortable.as did all the staff.in that moment in time they made me feel very important like a princess.and the price of 4900.00 was the icing on the cake.no wait times at all.