38 Y/o Female W/3 Kids - Petite 105lbs 5"1 275cc Sub-muscular

I have made several consultation appointments but...

I have made several consultation appointments but never made it far enough to actually scheduling the surgery. Financial reasons, pain, and my husband were the barriers I was facing. I finally decided to do it anyway, because after all it's my body - my choice. My surgery was yesterday. I have my before and after' for you to see. I requested a modest look..preferably a large B to a small C. With all this swelling I must be a DD right now.
Pain hasn't been too bad, although I am still on the strong pain meds to get me by.

Post Op Day 3

Still feeling stuff and high. Taking me time to get used to. I think I love them...just different. My husband hasn't looked at them yet.

5 days since surgery

Still feel like my surgeon didn't listen to me and give me what I really wanted. I feel TOO big. 275cc is bigger than I would have asked for (had he given me that option). A separate consultation with another clinic did allow me to pick my cc and I had 230-264 picked out. I know that I would have been happier with that size. This surgeon almost wasn't listening to me as I told him I didn't want to appear "busty". I want to maintain my petite appearance. I know people keep saying that I need to be patient and wait for the 'drop and fluff' but from what I read, they may appear bigger even yet when that happens. I plan to discuss all of this with my surgical team at my post op appointment next Tuesday.

With clothes on

I feel like I look broad shouldered.... Manly like a football player.
I finally broke down in tears today.
I am headed down regret road I think.

Day 6 - feel physically great but an emotional WRECK

So each day I hope these ginormous new boobs of mine will go down a little bit. I can't say that they are ugly but they are seriously too big for little 5'1 - 105 lb me. I guess I'm most mad bcuz I specifically said (multiple times) that I wanted a SMALL upgrade- a little enhancement. He didn't listen to me. I'm so frustrated and I keep crying about it. My husband saw them tonight for the first time and totally confirmed what I already thought. They are frickin HUGE! Unfortunately for me my husband likes perky little boobs (which I was trying to get!!). This is psychologically messing with me and I've been reading up on explanting and revision/downsizing. I see my PS on Tuesday and I feel like I'm going to be having a heated discussion with him. Why wouldn't he listen to me? I'm the one paying for it! :(

Day 8 post

I feel better today. Went in for my post op appt and didn't meet with my surgeon but his partner and she reassured me that what I am experiencing is normal. One side seems to be dropping faster than the other a bit. She gave me a strap to help with that. Updated pics to come tomorrow.

Freak out stage over

Ok so I freaked out. I was afraid they were way too big. They are definitely not small but I'm liking them more and more everyday. Only concerned that they look a bit uneven. Swelling coming down on one side faster maybe? I know they filled my right breast 55cc more than my left. I feel like my left is STILL looking bigger. Weird. It's the upper pole that still looks big. What do you all think?

Uneven?

Does my left look bigger and than my right? Is that normal at 11 days post op? Upper pole more full on left side

Day 14 - 2 weeks post - STILL IN PAIN

On a scale of 1-10 it's definitely a 6-7 on a regular basis (with 10 being worst) and occasionally I'm at an 8 and take 4 Ibuprofin and alternate with Tykenol. Is this normal?
Dr Rao

Very confident in his work. Not warm and fuzzy, but I was warned of that.