Still New at This Bare with Me. Orem, UT

Just making sure my date is down for all to see on...

Just making sure my date is down for all to see on profile making sure I keep things updated on this site I've never done anything like this before so I'm doing it for Myself to look back and also doing it for those who use RS to help with advice questions on my procedures and to tell my story
Wish me luck and I wish all of you who are looking into procedures the best of luck as well... I'm so happy I'm already getting advice and comments thanks it really helps me thru my journey to give me the hope to post horrible before pics lol and hope that my procedures go well, it also brings up new questions I might forget to ask my PS before hand. So just the few comments I have got has been much help already thanks yall and keep'em coming.

Perfect shapes,sizes.

Going thru all the shapes sizes etc getting excited nervous trying to lose some weight before 1st procedures it's very hard but nothing's easy for anyone.
Was wondering if anyone is expecting surgery around the same time as me? I need a surgery buddy lol. I'm trying to find a good faja for lower belly until I have my TT done I don't wanna look funny while I'm healing from part one of my journey if anyone has advice on that. I just don't wanna buy one that's going to roll up above my spare tire when I'm ready to buy one on my own.
Orem Plastic Surgeon