Soon to be Ferreras Doll...December 2017

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I've been researching this procedure for years. I...

I've been researching this procedure for years. I found this site last year and have been looking at many of the profiles. I've decided that I really want this procedure but am torn between Dr. Jimerson and Dr. Cortes. I've liked some of Yily's work but I haven't seen consistency with her. I like the upside down heart shape.

Recovery houses in DR....Salama

Anyone who has had a BBL in the DR, which recovery did you stay at and would you recommend them? Also has anyone stayed at CIPLA for recovery after having surgery with Cabral? If so, what was it like? any cons or pros? Also can members who have had BBl with Salamaplease comment or message me? I would love to read your stories.

Ferreras Doll in December

About me:

Age: 19...making 20 in November 2017

Height: 5'6"

Weight: Last time I weighed I was like 190. Just want to be between 170 and 190 before surgery.

I've been on this site for a long time and I've finally begun preparing for my BBL. I've sent in my deposit and confirmed my date for December 8th, 2017. I've also sent in my deposit to De la Paz Recovery house for 12 nights. My mom finally agreed to come with me, after almost two weeks of her responding rather negatively to just a conversation on the topic. Her best friend also agreed to come along. My moms coming to support me and her friend is coming to support her HILARIOUS! I've purchased a few items from Amazon already (will post a separately on that.) I will be posting before pics shortly.

Supplies supplies supplies

Things I've bought
-Amazing Nutrition Bromelain Proteolytic Digestive Enzymes Supplements, 500 mg, 120 Tablets
-Jobar International JB5793 P EZ Travel Urinal for Women
-NOW Vitamin C-1000 Sustained Release,250 Tablets
-AmazonBasics Pet Training and Puppy Pads, Regular
-Dulcolax Laxative Tablets
-Poise Incontinence pads, Maximum Absorbency, Long
-Tea Filter Bags (So I can make French thyme tea bags to take with me)
-Boiron Arnicare Arnica Gel