21 Years Old No Kids Needs Butt Boobs and Nice Curves

MY GOALS: Save 6500$ Find a buddy/ buddies Decided...

MY GOALS:
Save 6500$
Find a buddy/ buddies
Decided on a Doctor

I'm 21 years old, 5'5 weight in at 115. It's extremely hard for me to gain weight but I am going to try like hell to gain at least 20 pounds. I've seen many reviews and decided to gain some weight so I can have enough fact to transfer to my booty. I know people on this site with be like 'girl wtf? your 21, you don't need this, & blah blah' but I really want this. It would make me happy as heck. Don't judge me please

My Dream Body

What I want to look similar to.

Me now

I actually love my boobies. I think they look cute but.... My booty is to small and squats don't work !!!

MAJOR setback

I just had to finance a car because I needed transportation to and from work and school. 365 a month for my car payment plus 100 for full insurance but I also pay for school out of pocket so this is hurting my plan for saving (sad face) !!! Sometimes being an adult sucks lbs.

Weight gain is a real B word

So as you can see from the old pictures I needed to gain some weight so that I would have enough fat to look like Miracle Watts Jr lol. Well let me tell you something. I have been gaining weight. I wore a size 3 in pants and a size 34b in bras but not anymore. I now wear a size 5 in pants (pushing for the next size up) and I have no idea what I wear in bras (Victoria secrets said 36c.. Ha). I don't want to buy new clothes just to have to turn around and buy more after my surgery but dang, its to the point where I always have to unbutton my pants and take my bra off after so many uncomfortable hours. I barely want to go out on the weekends because I look like I'm 3 months pregnant in all my cute little body con dresses. Thank goodness winter is approaching so I can wear this PINK sweaters that hide my belly lol! I'm not gonna lie, I don't feel as confident with the extra weight but it will all be worth it!!!

I will never do business with Vanity Cosmetics

I am only stating facts!!!

In June 2014 my mother (justforme123) scheduled her surgery for Dec 2014 with Dr. Fisher at Vanity. She had to pay half down to secure her date so she paid 1500 cash and I paid 1000 thru CareCredit. I was assured by Vanity that they would not charge the account until the day of surgery, I was told they would just put a hold on it for 6 months. July 2014 I get my first bill for 1019$. I called Vanity snappin' then CareCredit to explained but in the end it was easier to just pay 200 a month until it was paid in full, then turn around and use the CareCredit card again. (So in the end I would pay 2000 and my mom would pay 3000 because I really wanted to do something nice for my mom.) Well as everyone know Vanity was canceling a lot of December surgeries so we ended up deciding on Feb 4th 2015 for my mom Justforme123. My CareCredit balance of 1000 was paid in full so I was going to charge it again but all of a sudden we are being told that they don't take CareCredit anymore but to try United Medical Credit Loan. I was approved for 4000$ from UMCL but the rates (as you can see in the picture are crazy). For 4000$ they tack on 1349$ because I am financing then they add and extra 4606$ as a finance charge. When the UMCL rep was explaining it I was staring at my phone like TF?!?!? THE BIGGEST THING THAT TURNED ME AGAINST VANITY was that if I wanted to use UMCL vanity ups the price of the surgery. EXAMPLE: If I paid wanted to pay the remaining 2500 balance for my mommy Vanity would tack on and extra 1100$. OH BUT HERES THE TWIST... They will let me pay another 1000$ using Carecredit but for the 1000$ Vanity would tack on another 800$!!! That just lets me know that Vanity is just out to take money. After my mother's surgery I was planning on booking my BBL with Fisher for May 2015. Especially now since Carecredit just raised my limit from 1000$ to 8000$ but with vanity tacking on fees and I will be scheduled with a different Doctor. If I'm going to spend around 8 or 9 thousand I may as well got with Dr. Salama or Dr. Salzhauer.

On A Good Note

I am now weighing in at 139lbs. I am so happy!!! Will post pictures soon.