Daniel Calva, MD

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 422 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Im 24 had gastric bypass 8/6/14 went from 263 to...

Im 24 had gastric bypass 8/6/14 went from 263 to currently 196 my goal weight before surgery would be 175-180. I have a 3 year old and i want about 3 more kids but i've been doing a lot of research and it is possible to have a tummy tuck and then have more kids later down the road. I want to enjoy my body and not rush to having kids just to get my surgery done. I want a tummy tuck breast lift and a BBL. Right now i have looked at a few drs and i feel like Dr. Tania can give me what i want. I will update once security deposit is put down. I know she wants you to stay for 10 days but i may only do 6.

Back on the look out again!!

So as of right now I am 190 pounds 5'7. I am looking at having a BBL done at Eres and I am trying to decide between Dr.s Valls and Calva. Valls is 3500 but a lot of people are saying that they dont like his work and Calva is 4000 but 4500 if i want to put a deposit down. I am looking for a date ASAP. Valls can do may 9th where Calva i have to wait until May 29th. Im so conflicted on what to do. Any suggestions???

To be a Calva doll

BBL SX Date 5/29/17 Eres Cosmetics I'm scared as hell and I am wondering if choosing Calva over Valls was a good choice. Any one have feedback???
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon