59 Year Old Face Lift - Upper St. Clair, PA

Even though my friends and family told me I looked...

Even though my friends and family told me I looked great for my age and did not need it; my jowls were sagging and I looked tired all the time. I did not want a "tight, unnatural" look. I still wanted to looked like me. Not "done". I did not want to look 35, I just wanted to look the best I could.
Pittsburgh Facial Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Chiu over the other surgeons I met with to perform my face lift because not only does he specialize in facial surgeries, I heard so many wonderful recommendations from other patients about him. He was kind and gentle the first time I met with him. He explained everything in detail, not pushing any set procedure on me, but asking me what I was concerned with. The surgery went perfectly. I had absolutely NO bruising and minimal swelling!! HE called me later that evening to see how I was feeling (what doctor ever does that?). When I went to his office the following day I told him that I have had more pain getting my nails done than the surgery he performed. St. Clair Hospital treated me wonderfully and with great respect. Sara, Dr. Chiu's office manager, is amazing and so accommodating. She makes you feel so at ease for that first visit and follow-ups. I could not be happier with the way my surgery experience turned out. I look and feel wonderful. I would do it again in a heartbeat!