43 2 Kids Via C-section at Almost 40 - Saint Clair, MO

So we are doing a 3 section coolsculpting today on...

So we are doing a 3 section coolsculpting today on my belly. So far we are 10 minutes in and it's not bad. It is more annoying than anything no pain. I was having second thoughts since i scheduled. So it begins. I will post pics of before and each week to help u make your mind up if u are having second thoughts.

Day after coolsculpting

So the day after was not bad a little swollen but not bad. Slept fine no pain. It kinda feels like when you have Novocaine but not bad like I have read some people saying but it affects everyone different.

Areas treated

These were the areas treated the #3 was a smaller one the large one was to big and couldn't keep suction.

Day 3 still the same no changes

No changes I will take pics daily and post in a few days. Unless there is a change.

One week post coolsculpting

So I did not get much swelling or bruising. It is numb on lower belly which is annoying as hell. I kinda feel crampy also and unfortunately for 2 weeks no advil or anything. Bummer. See pics I don't see any change except the marker is finally gone. So Kelly still has a belly :)