laser leg vein treatment woww!!

So I had a bad experience with fraxel for my face...

So I had a bad experience with fraxel for my face but I didnt let it discourage me from trying a laser on my spider veins. I always had spider veins in my calfs even as a teen. After my pregnancies my spider veins got alot worse in my right leg. They are just extremely ugly to me only being 36 if I was older I dont think it would matter as much but I feel to young for unsightly veins I dont wear shorts because of bad cellulite but I had even stopped capris because of my calf veins horrible!! So I decided summers coming going to give it a shot. I had sclero done on a couple larger blue veins and was left with an ulcer scar on my calf the doctor told me all my little ugly spiders were to small for sclero and those are the ones I hated the most. So I just had my laser treatment done about an hour and a half ago and it was amazing!! As soon as he applied the laser to the spider vein it disappeared like magic!! felt like hard snapping of a rubber band but immediately the pain started to subside. There was redness and swelling but alot of the swelling has already startes subsiding. So far I am VERY PLEASED WITH MY RESULTS I will continue to update!! He said it takes six to eight weeks to fully heal no exercise for four days and no sun for the full 6-8 weeks as it can cause discoloration . I am feeling so happy I think I finally got a laser treatment I am going to be happy with!! :)

2nd day after laser vein treatment on calves

So today I have no pain and all the swelling has subsided all I have is red marks where my spider veins were treated I didnt even develop bruising at all! which the tech said can happen. Looks like I went into a pricker bush or something just red like dots and marks. I am very happy veins seem to be gone at this point will update !
NEIL

Neil was awesome great at informing me of the whole procedure . He answered all my questions . Overall great experience!