Found a Great Doctor in New York City! - Manhattan, NY

There comes a time when you know, it is 'now or...

There comes a time when you know, it is 'now or never"! I knew I would never be any younger than I was now, nor any healthier! I also did not like looking in the mirror at my boxy jowl face with crepy neck skin and cords! Heck, even clothes did not look good on me any longer! Then I realized that it was my face that did not look good! So,.....I started seriously entertaining the thought of getting a facelift and necklift,.....and also started a serious search for a skilled, talented, intelligent doctor that was easy to talk to, and could deliver what I wanted.

After interviewing several doctors and looking at their before and after photos, I was struck by the naturalness and striking results of one Dr. Konstantin Vasyukevitch of New York City. His clients not only looked "better", they also looked "younger". Since a free consult was offered if you went through the Real Self site, I decided he was worth looking into and having a consult with.

I really liked him upon meeting at the consult........his manner is easy going, easy to talk to, yet professional. So, I started researching his credentials, he is double board certified and teaches at Albert Einstein,.......asked to see photos of his clients that were 1 year or more out from a facelift, (he sent photos)....asked to speak to previous clients from a year or more out, ...(he sent numbers of previous clients that consented to speak to me).....and felt very confident I had found the right doctor for me!

And I did! On April 11, 2015, I had a facelift and necklift performed by Dr. Konstantin Vasyukevitch,....many people call him Dr. Konstantin......under local with oral sedation. A procedure I had been really very nervous and apprehensive about, became a procedure that was not really that big a thing. I mean, yes, it is surgery,.....but, at the same time, it really was a fairly simple and smooth procedure in Dr. Konstantin's hands. After the surgery, I went back to my hotel room,.....saw Dr. K the next morning....went home and came in to the city 7 days later for the removal of stitches by Dr. K, which was also an easy procedure.

I am now 10 weeks post surgery and am very happy! My crepy neck skin and hanging cords are gone! My boxy, jowls are gone, and now I see a nice v shape of my lower face! No more pulling back my skin in the mirror! And clothes......oh, yeah,....they look better, too! I look better and younger!

I think choosing a plastic surgeon to work on your face is a very personal decision. I just knew that through my research and his before and after photos, Dr. Konstantin was skilled and could give me a FL/NL that would look natural.....I knew from the consult he was personable and a really nice guy that was truly interested in doing his best for his clients,.....I knew from talking to his previous clients he did great work that they were very happy with......and I knew he was in a location that was close to me and I knew the price for his procedures was right. All of these things together made it easy for me to feel comfortable and to choose Dr. Konstantin as my FL/NL surgeon. If these things are what you are looking for in a doctor, it will be well worth it to have a consultation with him!
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon