Third Time the Charm

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

So as I mentioned in My last review I had...

So as I mentioned in My last review I had traditional braces as a kid, then a few years ago I got Invisalign but they stopped my treatment and now I'm back in traditional brackets. This time around as an adult I'm going to be more responsible. I'm not sure how long it will take because I need a few more brackets but I have to get fillings first.

Ortho turbo on bottom molars

Today I had to get these turbo bumper things on my teeth. I had broken 3 brackets within the last two weeks. Not even from eating but from me biting down in my sleep (I have a deep bite). So they added these to keep me from a. Biting down and breaking my brackets and b. To move my jaw in its right place. They aren't too bad but sort of annoying while talking and chewing is a little tough right now. The doctor said I will probably have them on for a couple of visits until he feels my bite is corrected

Month 3 (late update)

I've had my braces since April and already see the progress! I'll post again either next month or in September

1 year down a few month to go hopefully!

So yesterday I went in for a 'tightening' and realized it's been a little over a year since I got my braces on! My orthodontist told me that in another two or three visit they should be off and they look great! I think they are looking great my gap is almost completely gone ????. Anyway I put an updated photo of how they look now if you look back at my other review you can see I've come a looonnnnggggg waaayy from where I was this time last year!

Almost done

Well I am almost done even though my next appointment is going to be a little over the 6 weeks. But my ortho told me the last time that I would only have 2 or 3 more appointments until I'm done. So as you can see my gap is gone and they had to add a power chain to my bottom teeth and a few wires here and there to turn some of my teeth in the right direction.
Dr. Chin

Everyone in the office is so cheerful and nice