My Testimony It's Real - Upland, CA

I only want to orient people's that dr tarik...

I only want to orient people's that dr tarik smaili it's not good surgeon and he's very dishonest doctor I had surgery breast augmentation and lift and all my results was really bad he did the wrong size the lift was horrible so please just.be careful my advice is make sure if you request it's clear and before you sign any consent read.

very huge scar

My pictures showing that huge scar the lift it's down the size it's wrong originally I'm big breast but I requested and I pay for more big and he didn't.

my bad experience step by step.

In the beginning I thought that my surgery had been excellent but did not feel any change in size as was requested here is my progress step by step starting with an incorrect size and ending with unexpected results l expected to look like the pictures after surgery but that didn't happened everything began to change after few months dr tarick smaili team recommend me to wait for few months for the final results they sold me a scar cream but cream doesn't work and my scar it's huge.

Dr charge more money for correct everything.

I try to talk with the doctor and he's refused to fix he was charged more money for correct the mistake with the size and negative results.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I'm very unhappy with the results and he was charge me for fix the he's own mistake.