Nervous As Heck - Upland, CA

Hello beautiful sister, like many of you I enjoy...

Hello beautiful sister, like many of you I enjoy RealSelf website. In my head I refer to this website as "Keeping it Real" because: these ladies keep it totally honest and will tell you what to expect during Pre-Op and Post-Op.. Okay sisters, I finally made my decision to have the BBL surgery after years of wearing unflattering jeans, I hate wearing pants due to my ugly figure.. My stomach look like my butt and my butt look like my stomach Lol.. I paid the deposit and scheduled my procedure dated for 09/14/2015.. Last week, I completed my chest x-ray I made appointment to have a EKG and blood work two weeks from today. Sisters, i'm a diabetic with high blood pressure I been working really hard to bring down both my glucose level and blood pressure and doing well with both. I believe that's one reason why I'm nervous as heck.. The other reason is going under the anesthesia and not waking up from it.. I have no one to talk to about this dilemma. Please your advice is needed. I will post "before" pictures in a week. Please tell me what is the most important item to have after the BBL surgery.. I'm kind of confused on what to purchases first.. Talk to you ladies soon..
Dr. Ali Heidari, DO,

Dr. Heidari Do, and his staff is very polite and answered all my questions.