45 Years Old, 2 Kids - Upland, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

After many months of full time stalking on this...

After many months of full time stalking on this website, I finally had it done! I've never been able to find clothes that fit right. I've been very insecure my entire life because of my flat butt. I went to the California surgical institute in Upland, Ca. And saw Dr. Smaili(Smiley). He's a man of few words but he knows what he's doing! I finally have a butt! At first I was concerned because it's so big! I never thought I would say that...lol! I haven't had very many problems. The surgery took about 4 hours total. I would say the first 2 days were the worst. I slept a lot. I would fall asleep for a few hours, get up and walk around for about 10 minutes then fall asleep again. I'm not able to take pain meds so I could only take Tylenol. I would say I was sore but not in pain. Probably a 6 on a scale of 1 to 10. It's been hard to not lay on my backside. The garment is probably more painful then anything..lol!

Pre op pics

These were taken the day before my surgery

45 years old, 2 kids, BBL

This is my journey.

Post op pics

These were taken on day 3 after surgery.

Day 7 post op

Still very swollen. Lots of bruising too. The arnica really helps.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Smaili is a man of few words, but if you ask a question he will answer it! He did a fantastic job!